[ANSTHRLD] Question about a charge/ordinary/charge group.

Adam Edwards wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Wed Aug 24 04:06:08 PDT 2005

Hello All,
    I've been asked to blazon a picture that I can't blazon without breaking the rules.  A friend wants his primary charge to essentially be azure on a pale a chevron inverted argent.  Then he wants like this new ordinary he's created to be charged with 9 roundels gules.  I have no idea where he got this idea from but he wants in conflict checked.  Can y'all confirm for me that there is no trident type variation of a pall and then I can go with the no metal on metal and lead him to a better device.  (That'll be interesting since he's decided he wants to go Mongol instead of the nice simple Scott he started out as.)

Thanks in Advance,
    Wilim