[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Faux Pas

Charles Ó Floinn Tons at raf662bravo.com
Tue Aug 9 17:56:21 PDT 2005

You are quite right.  I was injured in this and have spouted loud and far
for my own pity party (my words not yours).

I realize I have acted in an inappropriate manner posting my ravings here
and so ask the forgiveness of those here on the list for my blathering all
over you.

I genuinely look forward to learning all I can both from this and into the
future of our anachronism.

? Charles Ó Floinn, ?
tons at raf662bravo.com
Herald, Shire of Rosenfeld