[ANSTHRLD] Coronation consultation table

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Thu Dec 15 12:44:25 PST 2005

Attention all heralds!  There will be a consultation table run at Coronation
on January 14th, in Canton, TX. I intend to open the table at 9am, and run
it until shortly before 1pm or until court starts (currently scheduled for
1pm).

Of course, I can't do this all by myself! That's where you come in -- you
the experienced book herald, you the herald with one or two esoteric fields
of knowledge, and especially you the new herald. Consultation tables are
probably THE best way to learn names & armory, since it's all hands on.
Please come and help, for as long as you can, even if that's only an hour!

Medb Star will be bringing the books (Armillary library), and I'll be
bringing the forms, some whiteboards & dry-erase markers for armory
scribbling, and chocolate.  Due to the (non-existant) lighting conditions of
the hall, a few extra enclosed/battery-powered lanterns would be a good
idea.

I WILL be accepting some submissions at the table; submissions that are
fully complete (including proper number of copies and coloring) will be
accepted at the usual $9 per item rate (or free if a 2-year resub). I will
accept certain types of items for full service on a case-by-case basis. (If
you really want to know the details, just email me.) Everyone else will be
given a "what to do next" sheet.

If you believe you will be able to help work even some of the consultation
table, please drop me an email so I can get a rough idea of how much more
arm-twisting I have left to do. If you have any questions, please let me
know!

-Emma, Asterisk