[ANSTHRLD] Admin Quandary: ROP Correction, Non-Registered Name

Rosalia di Bellavita mistressrosalia at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 4 06:15:43 PST 2005

al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra,

As for your resubmission - contact your local herald and they will follow the chain of command and get you all taken care of.

Please send changes for the OP to Zodiacus Herald.  Zodiacus at ansteorra.org

When name changes happen, Zodiacus Herald has no way of knowing until the person contacts them to make changes.  Name spellings are also reported differently depending on how the reporting herald records it.   Form the standpoint of the data entry - I have no way of knowing when it is a different person or the same person, many people's names are close to other peoples names.  For duplicate entries, there are many coding problems with the database currently.  There is a team of individuals that are working feverishly to get a new database up and running as quick as possible.

In service,
Mistress Rosalia di Bellavita
Zodiacus Herald