[ANSTHRLD] Appeal question

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 19:03:46 PST 2005

Woohoo!

I have heard from HE Ealasaid, and in her e-mail she graciously grants permission.

I have also sent her the link and text as suggested in the Handbook, and asked that she sign and send back the official permission.

Thanks to glorious Sara and the undefinable Tim.

Do we think that after I receive that form, we can get this thing done? Maybe even a fast track? Huh, huh, please???

Crandall, Herald