[ANSTHRLD] Award of the Sable Furison

Christie Ward val_org at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 2 11:48:15 PST 2005

I decided for practice to try checking "Award of the Sable Furison"

Names:

The only name with "furison" I found was:

Furison Pursuivant
* This heraldic title was registered to Caid, Kingdom of in March 2000 (via
Caid).

And (now I'm getting brave) I'm trying to check the armory, too.  I'd
appreciate feedback on my effort here because I'm just learning how to do
this.

Proposed badge: Or, in pale an Ansteorran Star and a furison sable.

Armory:

Basileios Philanthropenos Philomathes, badge, October 2000 (via Meridies):
* (Fieldless) A furison argent.

  X.4.a.iii. Fieldless Difference, 1 CD

  X.4.b Addition of Charges on the Field, (adding the Ansteorran Star), 1CD

  2CDs = clear, correct?

Caoimhín o Fiodhabhra, badge, November 1986 (via the West):
* (Fieldless) A furison azure.

  X.4.a.iii. Fieldless Difference, 1 CD

  X.4.b Addition of Charges on the Field, (adding the Ansteorran Star), 1CD

Julianna Neuneker Hirsch von Schutzhundheim, badge, March 2001 (via Caid):
* (Fieldless) A furison inverted Or.

  X.4.a.iii. Fieldless Difference, 1 CD

  X.4.b Addition of Charges on the Field, (adding the Ansteorran Star), 1CD

Harvey the Blind, badge, January 1986 (via the West):
* (Fieldless) A furison sable charged with three hawk's bells in fess Or.

  X.4.a.iii. Fieldless Difference, 1 CD

  X.4.b Addition of Charges on the Field, (adding the Ansteorran Star), 1CD

Adriana vander Brugghe, badge, March 2004 (via AEthelmearc):
* (Fieldless) A furison sable.

  X.4.a.iii. Fieldless Difference, 1 CD

  X.4.b Addition of Charges on the Field, (adding the Ansteorran Star), 1CD

Arion Hirsch von Schutzhundheim, badge, July 2001 (via Caid):
* (Fieldless) On a double headed eagle sable two furisons palewise flat to
center Or.

  Is this X.1. since the primary charge group is completely
  different? (eagle vs. star+furison)

Byzantine Empire, device, December 1994 (via Laurel):
* Gules, a cross between four furisons Or.
Serbia, device, December 1994 (via Laurel):
* Gules, a cross between four furisons argent.

  X.4.a Field Difference,  (gules vs. Or field), 1 CD

  X.4.b Addition of Charges on the Field, (adding the
  Ansteorran Star, removing three furisons and the cross), 1CD

Juan Lázaro Ramirez Xavier, device, October 1999 (via the East):
* Or, a furison gules, a bordure gules bezanty.

  X.4.b Addition of Charges on the Field, (adding the
  Ansteorran Star, removing the bordure), 1CD

  X.4.d. Tincture changes (gules vs. sable furison), 1CD

Flintheath, Shire of, device, November 1994 (via Drachenwald):
* Per chevron gules and azure, a chevron Or between two furisons and a
laurel wreath argent.

  X.4.a Field difference, (Or vs. Per chevron gules and azure), 1CD

  X.4.b Addition of Charges on the Field, (adding the
  Ansteorran Star, removing chevron and one furison), 1CD

Evangeline Bajolet, device, September 2002 (via Calontir):
* Per fess vert and argent, three furisons counterchanged.

  X.4.a Field difference, (Or vs. Per fess vert and argent), 1CD

  X.4.b Addition of Charges on the Field, (adding the
  Ansteorran Star, removing 2 furisons), 1CD

Dmitri Alexandrovich Liadov, device, July 1996 (via Caid):
* Per saltire purpure and vert, a simurgh close between three furisons Or.

  X.4.a Field difference, (Or vs. Per saltire purpure and vert), 1CD

  X.4.b Addition of Charges on the Field, (adding the
  Ansteorran Star, removing simurgh and 2 furisons), 1CD

Julianna Neuneker Hirsch von Schutzhundheim, device, May 2002 (via Caid):
* Sable, a flint between four furisons in saltire steels to center Or.

  X.4.a Field difference, (Or vs. sable field), 1CD

  X.4.b Addition of Charges on the Field, (adding the
  Ansteorran Star, removing flint & 3 furisons), 1CD

Kathrine de Laine, device, February 1994 (via Ansteorra):
* Vert, a furison and a bordure urdy argent.
Kathrine de Laine, badge, September 1992 (via Ansteorra):
* Vert, a furison within a bordure urdy argent.

  X.4.a Field difference, (Or vs. vert field), 1CD

  X.4.b Addition of Charges on the Field, (adding the
  Ansteorran Star, removing the bordure), 1CD

::GUNNVOR::

(Normally a name geek)