[ANSTHRLD] New Award Discussion

John Moore iaenmor at swbell.net
Wed Feb 2 15:35:25 PST 2005

Might have been.
Iaen Mor
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Alden Drake
  To: Heralds List, Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc.
  Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 7:07 AM
  Subject: Re: [ANSTHRLD] New Award Discussion

  Are you thinking of the Order of the Sable Garland?

  ~Alden

  John Moore <iaenmor at swbell.net> wrote:
     Sable Falcon, Kings Archer, Queen's Rapier and Golden Bridle.  I may be missing something here. The only other one that I can find is the Order of the Knights Sable but it appears to only apply to those who are knighted.  To the second question do not know, I will let those more learned answer.
    Iaen Mor