[ANSTHRLD] Charter Request from Crown

Etienne de St. Amaranth star at ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 7 13:26:18 PST 2005

To all scribes, heralds, and illuminers who may be subscribed to these
lists, greetings!

I was asked by Her Majesty this weekend to "get the word out" about one
scribal painting preference.  TRM Ulsted and Cateau have expressed a
preference for charters that include the text "King and Queen" rather than
the Latin "Rex et Regina".  This should not cause you to stop in-progress
items or charters for which you cannot find a non-Latin titled
version.  But, as you are beginning new charters, know that our Crown has a
preference and please try to provide the desired versions where possible.

With thanks for all of your efforts,
Seigneur Etienne
Star Principal Herald