[ANSTHRLD] badge idea

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 8 13:22:03 PST 2005

Hey folks,
I just thought I'd run my latest badge idea by the list for some comments and/or conflict checks.  Unfortunately, I don't have a scan of it yet, so I'll describe in blazon and English it as best I can.

[Fieldless] An acorn sable slipped and leaved vert dimidiated palewise with a rose argent slipped and leaved vert.

English description:  The left half of a black acorn and the right half of a white rose put together with a shared green stem with a green oak leaf attached to the stem on the left side, and a green rose leaf attached to the stem on the right side.

~Alden