[ANSTHRLD] Fwd: GULF WARS HERALDS

Etienne de St. Amaranth star at ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 14 09:20:45 PST 2005

FYI, if you are planning to consult at the heralds' tent at Gulf Wars then
an email list has been established to coordinate who is bringing which
resources.  See note below...  I received one follow-up email indicating
that joining may be a problem for some people.  If you need on the list and
it doesn't let you join on the first try (or you do not know how to join a
Yahoo group), please email Mistress Bronwen directly.

Etienne