[ANSTHRLD] Voice Heralds Needed!

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 28 14:43:31 PST 2005

Greetings unto all!
This weekend, Her Most Splendid Radiance, Cateau, Queen of Ansteorra, calls upon all those who
would compete to serve as her Champion, and in further service to Her Championship do I, Lord
Alden Drake, put forth the call for all heralds of voice to come forth and lend their skills as
field heralds for this Grand Tournament!

Field heralds are needed.  No experience is necessary.  All that is needed is a good strong voice,
comfortable shoes, and a wide brimmed hat.  If you would so lend your service to Her Majesty and
the rapier community, please contact me asap at alden_drake at sbcglobal.net or via phone at
713-858-9953.  The more heralds we have on hand, the better!

For event information, visit: http://loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org/queens/

In service,
Lord Alden Drake