[ANSTHRLD] New Award Discussion

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 16:48:28 PST 2005

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 00:30:13 +0000, Tom Johnson <tdj_ent at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>

> I have a question, you explained the relationship to the Optio and the
> desire to be like a Sable Thistle with the varying areas.  Here is the
> question, what would be the relationship betweenthe new award and Sable
> Falcon or King's Archer, etc.?  Would it be separate or would it emcompass
> these awards as well?  These is not an agruement towards the awrd just
> trying to define the scope, which gives better understanding for name and
> badge.
>
> Thomas

     The Sable Falcon and Kings Archer, as well as the Queen's Rapier
and Golden Bridle are Non-Armigous awards.  If you don't have an AoA
and you get one of these you Still don't have an AoA.
     The Sable Crane and Sable Thistle include an AoA.  The new award
would as well.
     I don't recall if the Optio carried an AoA or not and it is not
listed in the list of Kingdom awards on the Heralds page.

Robert Fitzmorgan

SCA Email          Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Personal Email   Fitzmorgan at sbcglobal.net
Yahoo Messanger  robert_fitzmorgan