[ANSTHRLD] New Award Discussion

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Tue Feb 1 20:28:22 PST 2005

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005, John Moore <iaenmor at swbell.net> wrote:
> Paul Matthews wrote:
>> Without doing any more research or trying to create a new name,
>> would it be possible to rewrite the charter for the Sable Falcon
>> and use it?...great name....and insignia already in place.
>
> Yes it would be possible but what would you do with those that
> already hold it.  Make a new award and move them all into it.

One kingdom, Calontir, recently tried that technique
and I believe they got shot down for it:

Some recipients of the Sable Falcon have moved out of kingdom.  By
Corpora, a king and queen cannot give an award to a subject of another
realm without the prior permission of that realm's king and queen.

Danielis de Lindo
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com