[ANSTHRLD] New Award Discussion

John Moore iaenmor at swbell.net
Tue Feb 1 20:52:03 PST 2005

 Sable Falcon, Kings Archer, Queen's Rapier and Golden Bridle.  I may be missing something here. The only other one that I can find is the Order of the Knights Sable but it appears to only apply to those who are knighted.  To the second question do not know, I will let those more learned answer.
Iaen Mor