[ANSTHRLD] New Award Discussion

-=The Seamus theseamus at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 09:50:06 PST 2005

Just to touch on a point.....

This may have been said already so discard it if need be...

The non-armegrous awards will not be going away.... So doing something
like changing the sable falcon will not work as to the fact that TRM
wish to keep it and all the others in place....

Think of this as another level that is being added akin to the sable
thistle or crane....

And I really like the Sable steel :)

-=The Seamus

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 09:22:26 -0800 (PST), Alden Drake
<alden_drake at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Hmmm.....something Ansteorrans are known for...Victory? >:)
>
> ~Alden
>

> Paul Matthews <pem1968 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> However, shouldn't we find something that ties it to the kingdom as a whole?
> Is there something that all martial competitors of Ansteorra are know for?

Lord Seamus O Dubhda
Kingdom Of Ansteorra
Barony Of Elfsea
"No matter where you go there you are." -B. Banzai