[ANSTHRLD] New Award Discussion

Etienne de St. Amaranth star at ansteorra.org
Wed Feb 2 12:03:02 PST 2005

On the animal, plant, mineral thing, Master Francois had suggested at
Roundtable the idea of a Sable Tower or Sable Keep.  They are attacked or
defended by all manner of marshallate activities through lots of history,
including siege weapons, thrown weapons, etc.

I do not mention this for any preference, just to keep stiring the ideas.

Etienne