[ANSTHRLD] New Award Discussion

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Wed Feb 2 12:20:23 PST 2005

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005, Alden Drake <alden_drake at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Paul Matthews <pem1968 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> However, shouldn't we find something that ties it to the kingdom as
>> a whole? Is there something that all martial competitors of Ansteorra
>> are know for?
>
> Hmmm.....something Ansteorrans are known for...Victory? >:)

    "Look!" cried Ulsted, pointing to an empty sky.  "The Winged
    Victory of Ansteorra."  And as Goddam turned to see, Ulsted looped
    the insignia over his neck.

    "Holla," cried Tivar, "an A.S. XXXIX Bryn Gwlad dollar!" and
    dropped on his hands and knees in front of Goddam.

    "Whoops!" said Ulsted.

    "Aiyeee," added Goddam.

    "Floop," suggested the tar pit.

Danel (Bored of the Sable Ring) de Linccolne
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com