[ANSTHRLD] Sable Dragon

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Fri Feb 4 18:37:25 PST 2005

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005, Paul E. Kiefer, Jr. <rapierman at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Additionally, how many other objects do you know that would
> represent the Ansteorran fighting spirit and still be generic enough
> to appeal to all martial disciplines?

Dragons are rather totemic for the Middle Kingdom, given the kingdom
arms, Dragon Principal Herald, Dragon's Heart, Dragon's Tooth,
Dragon's Barb, Dragon's Treasure, Dragon's Teeth, Dragon's Flight,
Dragon's Pizzle ... OK, they don't do that last, but that's about the
only part of the dragon they don't use.

Which is not to say that nobody else can use it.  They don't *own*
dragons.  Two kingdoms use griffins, for example.

> Cliche' it may be, but it works.  The closest to "(Fieldless)
> A dragon sable" was still 2 CDs away.

Johann, as I recall you listed potential conflicts.  I'm sorry, but I
didn't look at them.  If you can, please re-e-mail (!) to
tmcd at panix.com .

Daniel Lincolia
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com