[ANSTHRLD] Appeal question

kobrien at texas.net kobrien at texas.net
Tue Feb 8 10:15:47 PST 2005

Quoting Crandall <crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com>:

> Oh Danny Boy,
> You have done exactly as I wished and I thank you. I had requested a visual
> check and gotten no responce, and thus had to take it to this list.
> I appreciate your efforts. Does your file have an address, so that I might
> request an official permission to conflict?

It might.  But it won't be helpful as it would date from 1984 when Ealasaid
nic Chlurain registered her badge.

The best bet would to be to google/yahoo on the name to try and figure out
where she may be now.

I found a link for a photo of her from a 2002 Caid coronation, so your best
bet may be to email Crescent Principal Herald for Caid and ask her if she
has contact info for Countess Ealasaid or if she knows someone who does.

(continuing to look through yahoo hits...)

It looks like she's active in Lyondemere since she's listed as teaching
dance at their meeting (http://www.sca-
caid.org/lyondemere/baronial/meetings.html).  There's links to the Seneschal
and Chronicler on that page.  Maybe one of them would know how to get ahold
of Countess Ealasaid.

Hope this helps,

Mari