[ANSTHRLD] looking for someone with reference book

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 06:20:37 PST 2005

Contacted privately.

HL Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre
(I own a copy of the 'Dauzat')
--- Alden Drake <alden_drake at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Would someone who has a copy of "Dictionnaire Etymologique des Noms de
> Famille et Prenoms de France" please contact me off the list?
>
> Thanks,
> Alden

=====
“... his body curved in a graceful arc as he sank backwards through the ragged veil hanging from the arch ... the look of mingled fear and surprise on his ... wasted, once-handsome face as he fell through the ancient doorway and disappeared behind the veil ...”  p. 886 (abridged).  "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."  J.K. Rowling.  Bloomsbury Publishing, London.