[ANSTHRLD] Conchobar mac Innes

Jim Trigg blaise at scadian.net
Mon Feb 28 15:40:35 PST 2005

tmcd at panix.com wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Feb 2005, Jim Trigg <blaise at scadian.net> wrote:
>
>>tmcd at panix.com wrote:
>>
>>>How would you boil that down for an LoI?
>>
>>OC&M s.n. Conchobar lists that spelling as both the Early Irish and a
>>valid Modern Irish spelling and dates it to 882.
>

> How about this?
>
>     OC&M s.n. Conchobar p. FIXME lists that spelling as both the Early
>     Irish and a valid Modern Irish spelling, and shows it as a given
>     name in that spelling in 882.

Yes, I should have noted that the 882 citation was as a given name.  I
also should have noted that this was OC&M *2nd ed.*  However, since OC&M
is arranged alphabetically by header name the page number is unnecessary
and possibly misleading (if the hardcover edition is paginated
differently from the paperback edition, of which I have no knowledge).

Blaise
--
Jim Trigg, Lord High Everything Else  O-      /"\
SKA Blaise de Cormeilles                      \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin