[ANSTHRLD] pronunciation

Meggan Cividanes harperaria at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 1 20:55:47 PST 2005

My Old English is a 'little' rusty, but if it follows the same rules as
most Old English names it ought to be pronounced "Drew-EH-tuh" or
"Dru-E-ta" (three syllables, accent on the second vowel). And yes, I am
aware that is *not* proper phonetic spelling for pronunciation. :)

~Lilas MacGuffin (mundanely studying medieval English lit)