[ANSTHRLD] New Retiarius

Deborah Sweet dssweet at okstate.edu
Tue Jan 4 10:22:56 PST 2005

I would like to introduce the new Retiarius Pursuivant -- Jayme Dominguez
del Valle. He will let us know his preferred email address for commentary.

I want to thank all the applicants and those who expressed interest in
this office.

I would also like to thank all those who sent their commentary to me over
the past five years (Jayme, you're not really committed for five years--just because Madame Perronnelle and I each
lasted five years...). It was fun and interesting to read all that
commentary. Please keep it going for Jayme Retiarius.

Estrill, Obelisk and not Retiarius any more