[ANSTHRLD] [KWHS] Unofficial fundraiser

Sorcha ackerson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 12:53:23 PST 2005

Greetings, all!

An update on the unofficial fundraising efforts to bring Teceangl to
KWHS - we have $60 in hand, and the Sorcha and Alia Marie's Heraldry
Hut of Humor(http://www.cafepress.com/heraldryhut) check for $28 and
change should hit my mailbox any day now.  That covers about a third
of the airfare, depending on the day we check the prices, or one night
at the hotel.

In addition to the cafepress store, we are accepting direct donations.
 Please inquire off-list if you wish to send a direct donation.  We
will accept donations of any amount.

Teceangl has agreed to teach if she is able to attend the event.  Any
help to make this happen would be most appreciated.

Sorcha