[ANSTHRLD] KWHSS 2005 in Outlands

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 10:35:36 PST 2005

> Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 21:56:58 -0600
> From: "Rhonda and Stephen Hays" <housedragonstar at earthlink.net>
> Subject: [ANSTHRLD] Air Fares
> To: "Heralds List, Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA,Inc."
> 	<heralds at ansteorra.org>
> In case you live without news of the mundane world, Delta is radically cutting fares right now
> to generate cash.
>
> I am not able to attend KWHS this year, but thought that I would pass this news along.  I must
> confess that I don't know if they even go to Denver, but if they do, this could be a good deal
> and worth checking out.
>
> Medb Liath

Many of the other airlines will follow suit on a price cut, but not always.
I'd book early, before the summer, as a fair change may occur by then, to give the
airlines a boost on summer travelers fees.

I am definately planning to attend KWHSS this summer, will be fun to see Ari again-who may be
teaching, so if any others want to share a room, let me know.
Cheers, Hillary