[ANSTHRLD] request for help documenting German name

Diane Rudin Stellar_scroll at ansteorra.org
Tue Jan 11 19:30:48 PST 2005

I would appreciate assistance in documenting the following name:

Eule von Haginbald

His Excellency has been trying on and off to register his name for many
years.  He told me that he went to a heralds' consult table a couple of
years ago and found stuff, but could then find no heralds to help him with
the forms.

I know little about German naming practices and own no books on the subject.
Since I want to do his achievement confirmation document, I need to help him
get his name and arms registered first.  So I'm starting with the name.

Serena, Blanc Gryffoun Herald