[ANSTHRLD] Westgate Winter Collegium

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 13:11:35 PST 2005

> Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 09:03:10 -0600
> From: "Gerita/Carolle Cox" <hpockets at verizon.net>
> Subject: RE: [ANSTHRLD] Heralds Warranting Class
> To: "'Heralds List, Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA,Inc.'"
> 	<heralds at ansteorra.org>

> Greetings to the Solstice Herald of Ansteorra
>
> from a lowly loves-to-research-names nobody.
>
> I am also teaching at Westgate Winter Collegium, (11 am class and 1 pm
> class) and would love to have the opportunity to learn something about
> heraldry.  When will the class be held, please?
>
> In Service to the Dream,
> mona gerita del mare

The class schedule is on the event website and should be up-to-date.
Site at: >  http://www.clancircle.com/wwc/

Westgate Collegiums traditionally focus on a specific collegium topic,
this year's being 'HISTORY' and there are a number of very interesting
historical based classes offered.   Please join us.
Hillary