[ANSTHRLD] request for help documenting German name

Paul E. Kiefer, Jr. rapierman at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 13:40:23 PST 2005

--- Doug Bell <debell1 at txcyber.com> wrote:

> Ask the submitter where the name was documented from or where the
> name came
> from.  He must have some source that he found it in and liked it.
>
> Magnus von Lubeck

I've just gotten home and I received a reply from His Excellency
regarding your inquiry, which I forwarded to him.  This is what he told
me (and I quote):

"Some German book that I found in the library at NTSU.  I have since
lost the biography.  the first name was also recently found in a german
naming book that has been floating around the herald's consultation
table lately."

"Haginbald is Old German for my mundane last name."

If anything, you could probably contact the University of North Texas
and see what they have.

Lord Johann Kiefer Haydon (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)
Orbis (and tax man)