[ANSTHRLD] Conflict check

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Sun Jan 16 08:46:32 PST 2005

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005, Thomas Quilliam <tdj_ent at hotmail.com> wrote:
> The blazon may need a little help as well.  Argent, seme'-de-lis
> purpure, peacock pavonated vert.  This is a field of purple
> fleurd-de-lis on a white background with a peacock facing left with
> tail down.

I wanted to praise the description.  If you're not 100% sure of the
blazon, it's best to provide your best attempt (for practice and to
try to give information) and also to provide a plain-English
description.  Short of providing a URL for a picture, it's the best
way, because we can triangulate to get a real idea of what it looks
like.

Danielis Lindicolinum
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com