[ANSTHRLD] Heralds needed for Queen's Champion

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 6 11:06:06 PDT 2005

Greetings all,
Once again I have been asked to coordinate field heralds for Queen's Champion and am putting out
the call for volunteers to lend their voices to the cause.  The event is on July 30th at Camp
Camwood (NW of Houston) and is being hosted by the Shire of Gate's Edge.  See
http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org/files/queens.htm for details on the event.

The more heralds that volunteer, the better.  It will likely be hot, so if we have a good number
of heralds, we can rotate people out in shifts to minimize exposure to the sun/heat.

All you need is a strong voice, comfortable shoes, a wide brimmed hat, sunblock (for the fair
skinned folk like me) and plenty to drink.  No experience is necessary, and I will offer
instruction before the tournament begins.

If you decide to volunteer, please email me as soon as possible.  If you wait until the day of, it
gives me from now until then to stress about not having enough heralds. :)

In service to all,
Lord Alden Drake