[ANSTHRLD] name information

Hedwig Seiffensider lochherald at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 21:16:03 PDT 2005

Greetings All,
We had a newcomer in our midst this evening at populace and she has asked me
about a name. I've done a cursory search in the OP and O and A but nothing
turned up. She isn't even sure what time frame or country/area it is from so
that makes it a bit more difficult. She is also more concerned with the
pronunciation than the spelling or time frame/ country of origin/gender
issues. Any help for this new herald would be appreciated...and search tips
would be awesome as well. I hope I can get some help on this. Here is the
name:
 Aetris (pronounced Atris with the long "a" and short "i" vowel sounds). I
personally don't think it's a real name but again she more concerned with
pronunciation so perhaps we can help her.
 Thank you in advance for your time and help.

--
In Service to (and pursuit of) "The Dream",

Hedwig Seiffender