[ANSTHRLD] name information

Hedwig Seiffensider lochherald at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 14:21:45 PDT 2005

She only said it was a name she had been attached to for years. I couldn't
get much more out of her than that. The first thing I thought when I heard
it was that it sounded "fantasyesque"...from the information I've gotten
from the discussion today I need to figure out if it was a Greek naming
practice to use the actual names of mythos characters and if so how to
document that. I'm really hoping she's open to change however!
Thanks to everyone for all the help today...it's been awesome!
 Hedwig