[ANSTHRLD] FW: Scriptoris Digest, Vol 26, Issue 18

Sorcha ackerson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 14:52:08 PDT 2005

> >I know this is rather of an odd question, but... i'm kinda under a massive
> >sudden time crunch... (I promised a friend I would help him decipher the
> >process of registering his name - he's in the Outlands - and it was a vague
> >time frame of 'whenever', but now he's fighting in Crown Tournament, and a
> >device is required there for that... and the deadline to register is
> >saturday!
> >erk!)

Small correction - the deadline for postmark to the internal
submissions herald is Friday, August 5.  -IF- I can correct a
particularly foolish blunder by that date, he will have an "in-hand"
deadline of 1 September to that same internal submissions herald.

Sorcha, White Stag, Outlands
...now...to track down Mordrake and convince him that I don't
bite...hmmm...perhaps I shouldn't take the Stick of Whoopin'...