[ANSTHRLD] Zodiacus Change of Address

Rosalia di Bellavita mistressrosalia at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 24 08:24:16 PDT 2005

Greetings from Zodiacus Herald unto the great heralds of Ansteorra.

It is with great enthusiasm that I must report that my mailing address is changing.  Please use the following address for all communications through the mail system.  I will have mail forwarding for the brief time that it is allowed, but the right address makes things much smoother.

Monica Riney
809 N Bowen Rd
Arlington TX  76012

All the rest of my contact information will remain the same.  If you have any questions please contact me through email, the list, or by phone.

In service,
Mistress Rosalia di Bellavita
Zodiacus Herald