[ANSTHRLD] Hello?? (was "Conflict Checks (2)")

Ron eirik at hot.rr.com
Wed Jun 22 06:39:17 PDT 2005

> 1) Gyronny arrondi of six Or and gules, an orle sable.

Closest I found was:

Frithiof Sigvardsson Skägge
Drachenwald 09/96
Gyronny argent and vert, an orle sable.

I count one CD for X.4.ii.b:
"(b) Complete Change of Tincture  - If the fields of two pieces of
field-primary armory have no tinctures in common, they are considered
completely different and do not conflict, irrespective of any other
similarities between them."

I don't believe there is another CD for X.4.ii.a:
"(a) Substantial Change of Partition  - If two pieces of field-primary
armory have substantially different partitions, they are considered
sufficiently different and do not conflict, irrespective of any other
similarities between them."

Someone else may be able to clarify is I'm right.

> 2) Per fess dancetty purpure and argent, a turtle counterchanged.

Closest I found was:

Elizabet Fergus Morrison
Outlands 11/99
Per bend wavy azure and argent, a turtle counterchanged.

I count one CD for X.4.a, field differences, and one for X.4.d, tincture
changes.

Sorry for the delay, but trying to get the Heraldic and Scribal Symposium
together slowed the response.

Eirik Halfdanarson