[ANSTHRLD] RE: Kingdom heraldic and scribal - Call for teachers and classes

Ron eirik at hot.rr.com
Tue Jun 7 17:21:25 PDT 2005

I have seen the classrooms we will be using. They will contain individual
desks with a chair. I can contact someone for audio-visual needs. There are
no computer setups in the rooms, however, if you have a laptop that can use
a standard RCA video jack, there are televisions available in the rooms.
Anyone teaching can let Magnus know about the audio-visuals they need for
their class and I will contact the college about meeting those requirements.
There will be one room dedicated soley for scroll painting all day and five
classrooms for classes. There is also an auditorium for gathering and
visiting. Any other questions can be sent to Magnus or myself.

Eirik Halfdanarson