[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Checks (2)

Snorri Hallsson snorri.hallsson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 05:26:44 PDT 2005

Greetings:

With every apology known to mankind, this really is the shortest
version of my situation I could find:

Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray my allergy meds my soul to keep
When I pass smooth out and the monitor's hazin' ...
Could someone please conflict check these two blazons?

1) Gyronny arrondi of six gules and Or, an orle sable.
2) Per fess dancetty purpure and argent, a turtle counterchanged.

Please also check "Or and gules" and "argent and purpure" - though
there shouldn't be a difference, I honestly can't remember which is
the correct version of the blazon and I can't ask the submitters
because one's on her way to work and the other's about to pass out
from taking allergy meds and is good to be able to sign his name

Snorri.

P.S.  Thanks in advance - there's a bit of high quality chocolate at
Kingdom Dance or Coronation for whoever helps!