[ANSTHRLD] Re: Conflict Checks (2)

Snorri Hallsson snorri.hallsson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 16:53:42 PDT 2005

OK, I'm back in the land of the living ... has anyone had a chance to
conflict check these two blazons?

1) Gyronny arrondi of six Or and gules, an orle sable.
2) Per fess dancetty purpure and argent, a turtle counterchanged.

These are the correct blazons; please disregard any supercilious
requests from my previous e-mail.  Also, if my previous post offended,
I profusely apologize as my intent was to be humorous and not
disrespectful.

Looking forward to any feedback on these two items.  Thanks in advance.

Snorri