[ANSTHRLD] Question on a Device

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 12:36:22 PDT 2005

Greetings Muriel!

I hope that you are finding your day well. Your blazon looks reasonable for
the description you've provided, however, I would ask, is the division
vertical or horizontal?

Unfortunately, "Per pale sable and purpure, a horse rampant Or" comes into
conflict with:

# Dáithí Ó Briain

    * The following device associated with this name was registered in July
of 2000 (via Atlantia):
      Per pale gules and sable, a horse rampant Or.

You get a CD for a change in half the tincture of the field, but the primary
charge remains the same.

I don't have time at the moment to conflict check further, but one
possibility is changing the tincture of the horse from Or to argent.

On the question of submissions to Bryn Gwlad, I do believe Halberd
Pursuivant (HL Pegasus Devona) is on the list, and she would be able to help
process your submissions.

Yours in service,

Jayme Dominguez del Valle
Retiarius Pursuivant