[ANSTHRLD] New name and device submission - 'Just Martin'

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 27 08:28:53 PDT 2005

>For a device he is looking for, "Per bend sinister azure and gules, three
>swords one and two Or". I have not found any conflicts for this and
>surprizingly nothing really close either.

Oops, the swords were meant to be 'inverted' and may get reblazoned as
rapiers as they taper their entire length and end in a point. The user
originally wanted mullets of four points elongated to base, but the
elongation was extreme and when the populace was asked, they mainly said
they looked like swords.

Borek