[ANSTHRLD] Graphics, please?

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 09:34:09 PST 2005

Could someone send me a 'fir tree couped proper,' a 'hurl of fir trees couped'
and an estoile Or as jpg files please?  Or, if you know of a device that has
this or these on it, and I might be able to use it as my base, please send it
as an attachment.

I don't have the software (or CD) that has images of charges that most heralds
have.  How would I obtain it?

Thanks in advance,
HL Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre

(Remember, if you need help on French name submissions, I have a Master's in
French and I own a copy of Dauzat's 'Dictionnaire étymologique des noms de
famille et prénoms de France.'  If you have questions about the French in the
forward, please let me know.  FYI, there are references to locatives,
patronymics, matronymics and sobriquets (descriptive names) in the forward.)

=====
“... his body curved in a graceful arc as he sank backwards through the ragged veil hanging from the arch ... the look of mingled fear and surprise on his ... wasted, once-handsome face as he fell through the ancient doorway and disappeared behind the veil ...”  p. 886 (abridged).  "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."  J.K. Rowling.  Bloomsbury Publishing, London.