[ANSTHRLD] Commentary for February ILOI

Jayme Dominguez del Valle retiarius at ansteorra.org
Wed Mar 9 19:07:45 PST 2005

Unto the Ansteorran College of Heralds, Greetings from Jayme Retiarius!

I hope this missive finds you all well.. I find myself running short of
time, as I prepare to travel to the lands of Meridies on short notice.

The 20th of March falls on the day I will be returning to mighty Ansteorra.
In light of this, I will accept commentary until the 23rd of March, in order
that I have time to wade through the mess of email that is sure to try and
usurp my brain from me.

I hope to see many of your faces at war!

Yours in Service,

Jayme Dominguez del Valle

Retiarius Pursuivant