[ANSTHRLD] Doc. Help Request

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 05:51:41 PST 2005

Greetings!

I'm currently aiding a client in registering his name. I've already advised
him we may encounter a weirdness, and there is a possibility of a temporal
weirdness, but I'm not sure, as I don't have any of my books available to
me, and At this particular point in time, I am suffering under a mound of
schoolwork. If anyone has the resources or time to research this, I'd really
appreciate it.

The name he's looking for is Yarraslav Horsebreaker. Yarraslav, he says
comes from the time of the colonization of Russia. I'm not sure about
horsebreaker, but I've seen this place come up with documentation for
similar names, so I figured I'd ask :-)

I hope all of you are well..

YiS,

Jayme