[ANSTHRLD] Congratulations!

Christine Huse casadevaca at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 18 10:48:23 PST 2005

Thanks, Medb!

Sorry for not responding sooner, however, we have had a ton of problems
trying to get our DSL up and running.  But after 3 weeks, that's all
over with.

So, this is my new e-mail address:

casadevaca at sbcglobal.net

My home phone number is: 817-451-9110

I'm looking forward to meeting and working with everyone!  I'll be at
Crown Tourney and hope to see you there.

Maria

--
"Teach us to give and not to count the cost"
Saint Ignatius of Loyola quotes (Spanish writer and journalist, 1491-1556)

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.