[ANSTHRLD] Conflict check requested

Deborah Sweet dssweet at okstate.edu
Thu Mar 24 09:17:11 PST 2005

After much consideration of a new device and attempting conflict checking
by myself, I'm asking for others to help conflict check the following
proposed device:

Paly purpure and argent, a dance counterermine.

[In english, 3 purple and 3 white vertical stripes and over them a giant
black zig-zag with white ermine spots.]

I was favoring a simple dance sable, but I believe it conflicts with: Or,
a dance sable.

But what I really need is a simple badge - a nice fieldless badge
involving (possibly) a dance / paly / purpure  -- any ideas?

Thanks

Estrill