[ANSTHRLD] Graphics, please?

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 10:48:00 PST 2005

>Could someone send me a 'fir tree couped proper,' a 'hurl of fir trees
>couped'
>and an estoile Or as jpg files please?  Or, if you know of a device that
>has
>this or these on it, and I might be able to use it as my base, please send
>it
>as an attachment.

I unfortunately do not have that particular graphic image on hand, but a
quick Google search turned up a image that could be manipulaed to provide
such an image:

http://www.civicheraldry.co.uk/hants_ob.html

It's the second achievement down the page

>I don't have the software (or CD) that has images of charges that most
>heralds
>have.  How would I obtain it?

Check with Robin or Mahdi for some images on CD. It is by far not complete,
but it is what I have needed to use to make out the devices submitters and
others have asked. The images are either created by myself or scanned and
manipulated from a large number of sources and are to be used for heraldic
submissions, not commercial purposes as I am sure there are copyright issues
involved even in assembling devices for submitters....

Borek