[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Consultation at Warlord?

Amanda Bowen reason_prevails at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 14:33:51 PST 2005

>I have talked to the event steward for Steppes Warlord and she was
>wondering if the college was wantign to do a heraldic consultation at
>Warlord this year.  She is trying to coordinate space int he hall and needs
>to know if she needs to try and save space.  I told her I would post the
>query on the list.<

All-

Alasdair has asked if we'd like to do a table at Warlord. I will be there
anyway, and it's no problem for me to bring out a part of the library if
need be, so let me further ask: if we decide to do a consult table at
Warlord, who wants to come out and consult? (I'm not asking for the whole
day, here, as there is certainly a lot of other stuff going on that some of
us might want to take part in. If you can spare an hour or two, that would
certainly be useful.)

If we have a few heralds interested and consulting, we'll go ahead and
reserve hall space. Remember, folks: the event is the last weekend in May,
and the hall has air conditioning. :)

In service,

Galiana
Armillary