[ANSTHRLD] Applications

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Wed Mar 23 11:43:06 PST 2005

Good Star Signet,

pray tell me:  as the autocrat of Steppes' War Lord, is there anything I
must/can do with this deadline?  Set up drop-points, beat up on the
crowd til someone comes forward?  Offer chocolate?

grinning,
Gerita

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org <http://www.japanesechinrescue.org/>
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com
<http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com/>

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross