[ANSTHRLD] Fwd: [SCA_S&I] Known World Heralds and Scribes

Jim Trigg blaise at scadian.net
Thu Mar 31 06:45:38 PST 2005

On Wed, March 30, 2005 7:03 pm, Hillary Greenslade said:

>> Known World Heralds and Scribes Symposium  2005
>> July 22-24th 2005

>> Site fees and Reservations:
>> Adult 						Child(6-12)
>> „h $10 box lunch Saturday
>> „h $10 box lunch Sunday
>> „h $25 feast and dancing on Saturday	„h $10 feast, if child under 12
>> wants own plate
>> „h free feast, if child under 12 shares plate with you

As clarification, according to White Stag the feasts are being catered by
the hotel, which is allowing no outside food.  However, there are
apparently plenty of other eateries within a reasonable distance at better
prices.

Blaise
--
Jim Trigg, Lord High Everything Else  O-  /"\
SKA Seigneur Blaise de Cormeilles         \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN