[ANSTHRLD] Seeking Mistress Serena Lascelles

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 11:18:39 PDT 2005

Mistress Serena,

A member of old has contacted me about an O.P. question.  His name is missing
and he received his AoA in the 70's.  He knows Robin, Branwyn, Aureliane, and I
think he used to run around with Lasgaard.  His name is/was Lord Hjalmar
(William Malmskog).  This is not his original legal name.  It has been changed
since the 70's.

I am also contacting Robin since he knew him.  I will be forwarding more
information to him, so please check out that email as well.

YIS,
HL Gabrielle Honoree de Saint Pierre

“... his body curved in a graceful arc as he sank backwards through the ragged veil hanging from the arch ... the look of mingled fear and surprise on his ... wasted, once-handsome face as he fell through the ancient doorway and disappeared behind the veil ...”  p. 886 (abridged).  "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."  J.K. Rowling.  Bloomsbury Publishing, London.